AMAZING HAPPENS HERE
Settle into one of our beautifully designed modern apartments and experience something spectacular. Enjoy features/amenities galore while being part of the vibrant community of Burlington, filled with shops, restaurants, and green spaces— all just 30 minutes from Boston. Here, your best lifestyle awaits.
EVERYONE SAY WOW
Whether you’re looking to relax, shape up, or get to work, Halstead Burlington offers next-level apartment home features and community amenities.
- Halstead Club resident lounge is weekend ready with games, a large-screen TV and plush seating to relax and socialize.
- State of the art fitness center featuring top of the line cardio machines, free weights, and workout stations
- Ellipticals, treadmills and spin bikes with build-in entertainment
- Jacobs Ladder and Stairmaster Step Machines
- An on-site workspace outfitted with everything you need to get the job done including, meeting spaces.
- Welcome to your new home office, Boss
- Meet the neighbors at movie night.
- Say "hello" to the weekend over happy hour.
- We'll do the planning —you just show up.
- Wood Inspired Plank or Vinyl Flooring
- Large Windows
- Open Floor Plans
- Eco-bee Individual Climate Control
- In-unit Washer / Dryer
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances or Black appliances
- Stone Countertops
- Cherry or White cabinetry with abundant storage
- We are pleased to accept cats and dogs. The following non-traditional pets ARE allowed: turtles, non-poisonous frogs, domestic hamsters, hermit crabs, gerbils, small domesticated birds, and domestic fish. Fees for these non-traditional acceptable pets may vary if applicable.
- Unless used as an assistance animal, restricted dog breeds are NOT allowed. Restricted breeds include the following: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Wolf Hybrid, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Beauceron, Belgian Malinois and St. Bernard and all "mixes" of the above breeds. Rabbits, snakes, spiders, ferrets and iguanas are NOT allowed due to liability reasons.
- Maximum 2 pets. Pet rent is $75/month per pet. Maximum weight limit of 65lbs.
- ** All pet fees, pet deposits, pet rent, weight limits, and the maximum number of pets allowed per apartment are subject to change at any time without notice and may be subject to certain restrictions. Contact the management office for the most up-to-date information.
MOVE INTO YOUR MOMENT
Our open concept apartments were designed to create the ideal living space: airy, light-filled, free-flowing, versatile. Whether you’re looking for a studio, one-, two-, or three bedroom, each layout provides you more than enough room to spread out and personalize your new home. Check out the floor plans below and find the right space for you.
TAKE A LOOK
Check out our Photo Gallery to see why Halstead Burlington is the perfect place for you to call home.
IT BEGINS IN BURLINGTON
When it comes to location, we hit the jackpot. Just moments from I-93 and I-95, Halstead Burlington puts you right in the mix. Nearby, you’ll find the Burlington Mall and 3rd Ave, two of the area’s most popular shopping and dining destinations. On top of that, residents can enjoy plenty of outdoor activities. A bona fide natural wonder, Burlington’s Landlocked Forest offers 13 miles of scenic trails, ideal for walking, running, biking, and hiking.
Burlington Mall75 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803Stop & Shop2 Elm Street
Woburn, MA 01801Wayside Commons6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Wegmans53 Third Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803Whole Foods400 Cambridge Road
Woburn, MA 01801
Capital Grille10 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Friendly Toast75 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803Strega Italiano100 Sylvan Road
Woburn, MA 01801The Bancroft15 Third Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803Tuscan Kitchen2400 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
AMC Theater20 South Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803Dave & Busters271 Mishawum Road
Woburn, MA 01801Jake & Joes230 Mishawum Road
Woburn, MA 01803Kings Bowling52 Second Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803Tony C's Sports Bar17 Third Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803X Golf Burlington10 Wall Street
Burlington, MA 01803
CONVENIENT ONLINE SERVICES
We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button.Resident Portal
READY WHEN YOU ARE
Want to take a tour? See what’s available? Discover all that lies ahead? Fill out the below form and a leasing agent will contact you.